My Top 5 Songs This Month

I've been getting back into listening to music recently and just taking time to unplug and look up at my surroundings. That means, of course, updating my playlist to my current taste and exploring whats currently out there. Here's the top 5 songs on my playlist;

1. Girls Like Girls - Hayley Kiyoko.
One of those songs that doesn't sound like the producers are drowning out the singer with the beat. And the video is kind of a great story. It's light, easy to listen to, and the artist is geniune.



2. Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld.
So I watched her in Pitch Perfect 2 and decided to find out more about this up and comer (also noticed she was in the Bad Blood music video). The first time I heard the song I was very "eh" about it all. The next day I kept humming it and then couldn't get it out of my head. Now it's my favourite  "uppity" song.



3. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift.
I'm sure everyone has heard this song by now and it's super catchy (like every Swift song). About time something other than Bad Blood took over, though I was sure it would be her best music video and song...



4. Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd.
Not the biiiiggest fan of the video clip, but catchy as hell.



5. What Do You Mean - Justin Bieber.
Before you flame me for being a biebs fan, I can assure you, I don't have allegiances with any artists (unless it's Iggy and Nicki going head to head, Iggy always). Purely in it for the music and it's catchy, it's not overly mopey, and you can just chiiiill to it, which was kind of the theme for my playlist. Chill, but upbeat.




What songs have you guys been loving recently? Have any of mine made your lists? Let me know in the comments.

Cate-Marie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment